The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Track car - MX5 mk2.5 supercharged

grahamc

After almost 2 years of ownership of this awesome little car, the time has come to sell it. Missus and I are splitting so all cars are being sold.

Its a 52 plate MX5 mk2.5 Arizona (so comes with a decent diff) with about 75k miles on the clock. The car was bought completely stock and all the mods have been done while I owned the car. Its been great fun on track and I will be sad to see it go. The car is currently running 200bhp with the supercharger.

The car was detailed about 6 months ago

Modifications:-

Engine

-Supercharger kit fitted by Skuzzle

-Fuel injectors

-Intercooler

-Oil cooler

-ME221 ECU

-Cold air intake

-engine mounts have been changed as well

Transmission

-Flyin Miata clutch and flywheel kit

Handling

-15" Rota wheels in green

-Yoko AD08 tyres

-TR Lane rollbar

-MeisterR ZetaS suspension

Brakes

-Braided lines

-Uprated brake fluid

-Jass brake stopper

Exterior

-Black hard top roof

-Tow strap

Interior

-Sparco Sprint V seats (have some additonal padding for lumber support)

-TRS 4 point harnesses

-drift style steering wheel

-Centre console has been trimmed as I kept catching it with my elbow on track

-USB single DIN headunit

In its current state of tune, this car is immense on track! The only cars that got passed me were an Audi R8 V10 and my mate in a GTR chasing said R8. I was overtaking C63 AMG mercs, supercharged jags, etc. On track it is just awesome!

The history of the car can be found here:-

http://www.mx5nutz.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=175297&page=1

The car has service history and has been serviced by me, but I will need to confirm exactly when.

Overall condition of the car is very good, some minor marks, but only as can be expected for a car of this age. The headlights are not the best. Underside of the car looked very good with no rust.

The car is currently at Skuzzle having some minor work done and a remap on to vpower, as previously it was standard unleaded. I will need to get the car MOTd, but that will be done before sale.

Price - £4500

My ex on a cool down lap at Goodwood

• 2 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.