The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Facelift vvti tiptronic 2000 plate

supra_jms

Any reason why anyone is being put off? Cant believe i have had zero interest atm.

- - - Updated - - -

Any reason i have had no interest at all?

Greg's post on the 17th explains all sir. My wife and I are selling some high ticket items at the moment and we've not had a sniff due to everyone over-spending in August. Once the kids go back to school then the adults will start concentrating again on their own toy purchases.

Any reason why anyone is being put off? Cant believe i have had zero interest atm.

- - - Updated - - -

Any reason i have had no interest at all?

As someone who has been looking for a Supra,I would say price is right,miles are right,condition from pics looks good.The reason it doesn't suit me is simply down to colour,just not what I'm after,but if you can be patient I'm sure the right buyer will come along,good luck:)

If you want £11k for it, you just have to be patient as it is an auto. Like any high performance car, the the market for automatics is much smaller with tentative re-sale power.

Additionally, having non-stock styling will put some people off as factory styling is now becoming a much more desirable trait.

Best of luck!

• 2 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.