The mkiv Supra Owners Club

1994 Toyota Supra TT RZ Import Manual

mike_mcevoy

I'm in two minds about this.......

The IOM adds logistical costs, and given the lack of any formal MOT over there potentially other costs, so dubious/difficult options re self driving it home, so even more cost if trailered. It seems a good car but as said not used that much recently and so an MOT 'might' uncover more than usual? Some lovely bits on the car, but if those aftermarket arms are worn from the racing or the minor off the car had then you are looking at a few hundred to replace with stock.

Mike has obviously had it a long time, would be chuffed with a no hassle sale at £8k (was expecting less) so he'd be happy and the new owner feels he can invest a bit in getting it back up to normal.

Flip side you can probably break it for more, but not that much more? I hope both eventual party's get a deal they are happy with :)

This,and I would be criminal to break a lovely car, and anyone on here trying to buy it to sell it on for profit shouldn't be on the forum, I'm sure he would prefer it to be used as he has :)

Hi all, thank for all the interest in my car, as you have mostly pointed out it is too cheap but I'm more thank happy for it to go for this price as i have the dreaded house purchase and need the top up to the deposit in fact it is now provisionally sold, if this falls through I'll get this back up as I'm amazed on how the the supra scene has taken off again for the benefit of everyone :)

Mike

• 4 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.