The mkiv Supra Owners Club

1995 uk twin turbo 6 speed

6speedmark

Hi,

I've got both, totally different machines, you can't compare them.

With the 4 wheel drive (and being 2 decades younger) I find the Subaru much easier to get from a to b. Always feels much more of an event waiting for boost to kick in on the tt6 though.

I thought buying the supra I'd fall out of love with my Subaru but it did the opposite. I love both for different reasons, it's not really fair to compare either, as for me they are in a different class. My Subaru was 27k new, I'm sure given inflation the supra was far more back in the day.

Just my 2 pennies worth. If you want to drive one youre welcome to come and have a go in mine.

Rob

Thank you for the offer

If someone offered me near on 19k for a uk supra with 129,000 miles on the clock and rust issues I'd throw it at them...

When I come to sell mine I'd rather it leave the country, less chance of me seeing it again...

But thats only my opinion.. You need to go with what your gut tells you

:)

jeeeeeez x2

19k!!!!!!! utter madness

The novelty will quickly fade with the Scooby, it did with me. The Supra is the better car, to look at, drive and as an investment.

The Supra 6 sp appreciated a cool 30% over a 12 month period. I can't see it doing the same again this year but a good TT6 will be £50k before too long. You only have to look at the World prices and the lack of cars for sale. That's why I've been ferreting around to get stock items like road wheels etc. When the Supra is worth £50k the Scooby will be knackered, they aren't built anywhere near as well as a Supra.