The mkiv Supra Owners Club

My jewel green supra build

Day881

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I love this car! I really think a TRD wing would set it off though! Keep the low level ridox and add a TRD aswell, would look awesome with the skirt extensions and diffuser.

What skirt extensions are they? I have the ebay universal ones on mine but they look abit more solid.

Love the Bride mats too!

I love this car! I really think a TRD wing would set it off though! Keep the low level ridox and add a TRD aswell, would look awesome with the skirt extensions and diffuser.

What skirt extensions are they? I have the ebay universal ones on mine but they look abit more solid.

Love the Bride mats too!

Thanks mate [emoji106] yh I'm thinking off fitting a trd wing now :) there feed extensions from a rx7 i bought then had extended to fit supra they do look really good and suit the car a few supras in the states have them but haven't seen any others in uk yet

• 4 months later...
Nice work mate, how about a set of new facelift headlights. Theyll change the front completley
on the list mate will get some eventually they will make it look a lot better i did a quick refurb on my pre facelifts but facelifts will look a lot betterimage

This whole thread has passed me by I think, absolutely stunning car & colour. Very similar to the look I'm going for. Keep it low level spoiler dude.

Just immensely jealous of the colour!

Thanks mate [emoji106] it's come along way since i first got it still work in progress still undecided on fitting a wing

• 2 weeks later...