The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Corbeau sports seat - unused

Twisted

Hello all,

I have a brand new reclinable Corbeau RS1 sports seat for sale with sub-frames and runners, totally un-used. Drivers side.

Bought from GSM Performance. Unfortunately I do not have the receipt anymore. I think I chucked it out. Literally all I've done is unwrap it and attempted to fit the runners and mounts to see how they go on.

I'm selling this because I've sold the supra onto Keron. I had enough of trying to fix the damn thing and decided to save my money and look for something different (still jap though). Also as some of you may remember, I've had a few mishaps with the car and it seems to me that I have had nothing but bad luck with it.

Anyway I digress, I'm am selling the seat for £300 (looking at close to £400 from the website in the exact same condition) with all the necessary bits to fit it into the car. This does not include postage and packaging, that would have to be discussed and arranged between me and the buyer once sold.

TLDNR

Product: Drivers Reclining RS1 Corbeau Sports Seat with subframes and runners for Toyota supra.

Price: £300 excl. p&p

[ATTACH]210289[/ATTACH][ATTACH]210290[/ATTACH][ATTACH]210291[/ATTACH]

• 3 months later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.