The mkiv Supra Owners Club

RWYB 27th April @ Elvington

MONKEYmark

Nice to meet Thorin (michael) my best time was my first run of 15.1 for a n/a not bad considering, i thought it best to leave early due to a slipping clutch got 15 miles outside leeds on M1, clutch gave out completley no drive whatsoever £311 home on back of private recovery vehicle, ching ching + repair of clutch, thank you straightliners, only joking will still do it again

nick

Originally posted by bromy

Nice to meet Thorin (michael) my best time was my first run of 15.1 for a n/a not bad considering, i thought it best to leave early due to a slipping clutch got 15 miles outside leeds on M1, clutch gave out completley no drive whatsoever £311 home on back of private recovery vehicle, ching ching + repair of clutch, thank you straightliners, only joking will still do it again

nick

Ouch, sorry to hear that. 15.1 is a pretty good for an N/A I believe. Good to meet you and I'll see ya at the next one maybe :)

Michael, when i get more time tomorrow i will post a link to the pics, supe looked so sorry on the back of the truck, all the neighbours loved it though:eek:

out of pocket bromy

Yeh, my bad experince wont put me off , my first time & enjoyed it, clutch could have gone anywhere at any time, when i told my mate who jibbed this morning whom was supposed to attend with in his uk 98 gto he went white. pussy

nick