The mkiv Supra Owners Club

White JDM Supra RZ import

WhiteJDMSupra

• 2 weeks later...

So my car has been with Lee at SRD for the past week or so for a bit of love, with a bit of luck i'll be collecting the car tomorrow...

amazing service from Lee, at the end of every day he's sent me progress pictures and kept me updated on what's going on, had plenty of bad experiences with garages in the past but the same cant be said for Lee! he's been great so far, really helpful

car was booked in for full BPU

with the addition of the FMIC i've had to lose the Active Aero motor, i know a few people are using the stock lip without the motor, but could anyone please point me in the direction of a guide on how to fit it?

ive had a search and couldnt find a "how to" failing that, any advice would be greatly appreciated!

now for some pictures!

40.jpg

41.jpg

42.jpg

43.jpg

44.jpg

45.jpg

46.jpg

47.jpg

48.jpg

49.jpg

50.jpg

51.jpg

52.jpg

53.jpg

54.jpg

55.jpg

56.jpg

57.jpg

58.jpg

59.jpg

60.jpg

61.jpg

62.jpg

63.jpg

Nice car, it's where mine was about a year ago :)

I went with an uprated side mount intercooler so that I could keep the active spoiler, but I know others just screw the active lip onto the bottom lip of the bumper when doing as you are.

I just wish someone would make a subtle FMIC that worked with the active spoiler :(

Nice car, it's where mine was about a year ago :)

I went with an uprated side mount intercooler so that I could keep the active spoiler, but I know others just screw the active lip onto the bottom lip of the bumper when doing as you are.

I just wish someone would make a subtle FMIC that worked with the active spoiler :(

i've seen a few people bolting them diresctly to the lower part of the bumper but that is pretty flimsy.... I cant imagine it being much use other than for looks, car definitely felt more planted with the front spoiler down

does anyone else have any ideas when it comes to fitting?

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

i should really try and update this more, so...

got the car back from SRD aaaaaaaages ago now! Car made 435hp on the rollers and 420lbs of torque

i'll try and post up some stuff more regularly, lol [GRIN][/GRIN]

next addition will probably be a set of coilovers, im currently torn between a set of HKS hipermax 4 (stretch the budget a bit) and some HSD mono-pro's, thoughts?

heres a couple of pictures from when i was at the dyno

also here's a link to an exhaust video..... sounds really quiet haha, let me know if it works: https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B7XXt0PZ_SnsOG1tRm5SNmx1Wlk

IMG_2607.jpg

IMG_2612.jpg

Edited by WhiteJDMSupra (see edit history)