Recommend some tyres!

Chris Bailey

• 1 month later...
so I'm about to buy 4 tyres,

hopefully running 800bhp

option i have gone for is

Vredestein Sessanta 295/35/18

Vredestein Sessanta 245/30/18

can anyone improve on drive performance/price?

Well I paid for these online with expectation of them arriving at my door within a week , however demon tweets have turned around an said they have no stock an will take 2-4 weeks to get them in as they have to be made :/

So long phone call they have agreed to give me a choice of some other tyres ,

Ideally I need these before 5pm Friday as I'm driving south to Wiltshire Saturday .

Option 1 - they will give me the same size tyres but Pirelli P Zero Rossi and free fitting/balancing if I drive to the shop on Friday

Option 2 - wait until next week for Michelin Pilot Super Sport Cup 2, these would be delivered

Option 3 - wait for 2-4 weeks for the Vredesteins to turn up and delivered

I asked for R888 all around an they wouldn't do it as its nearly double the price lol

Recommendations on which option?

Well I paid for these online with expectation of them arriving at my door within a week , however demon tweets have turned around an said they have no stock an will take 2-4 weeks to get them in as they have to be made :/

So long phone call they have agreed to give me a choice of some other tyres ,

Ideally I need these before 5pm Friday as I'm driving south to Wiltshire Saturday .

Option 1 - they will give me the same size tyres but Pirelli P Zero Rossi and free fitting/balancing if I drive to the shop on Friday

Option 2 - wait until next week for Michelin Pilot Super Sport Cup 2, these would be delivered

Option 3 - wait for 2-4 weeks for the Vredesteins to turn up and delivered

I asked for R888 all around an they wouldn't do it as its nearly double the price lol

Recommendations on which option?

Personally id go for option 2

Option 2 is what am thinking too, JCBT have you had yours on the road yet an floored it with those tyres on? Good grip all the way?

No not yet but had Michelin pilot sports on before and they have much better grip than the p- zero Rosso's I had before

Just ask Johnny G he loves the Michelins and he drives a R35 GTR.