The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Sky insurance

Andrew K

Well I've spent the morning on the phone trying to sort my isurance out now my supras been modified, Sky insurance have come up with an outstanding price and the best I've had so far with all mods declared and an agreed valuation so I'm a happy chap :) they where very friendly and easy to deal with and they know there supras so also had a good chat with the guy about my car.

Thank you Sky insurance

Good to here if you've got a decent deal with them

I didn't think they did agreed value but use a like for like system ?

Yeah thought it was good as it was £326 cheaper than Adrian Flux.

They asked me what the price of my car would be now with all the mods done and I gave them a rough figure off the top of my head, they where looking at my build thread at the time and said its worth a lot more than that so put it down as a said figure which was higher than what I suggested which made me happy.

Im amazed you go through to them, Ive really fallen out of love with Sky, seeing as every call to customer services takes at least 15 minutes to get answered, normally longer.

As above, left them this year for the same reason.

Wasn't that bad getting through to them but I was on hold after choosing my options for a while, when I did I was told everyone that deals with the insurance quotes are busy at the moment so could they have my number and call me back and they did roughly an hour later.

Have you got a figure in black and white to the agreed value ? Last time I did this I had to send off my mods list including high def photos

of the car inside and out inc the engine

Not yet as I only done it today so all my paperwork will be on its way to me now, no doubt when it comes there will be all that stuff to do and send back.