The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Lexus GS 300 Sport 1999 - Blue

foggy147

I guess its always that balance of getting what you want but it also selling in a reasonable time frame. The plus side on your part is that you are not asking a lot of money for what the owner will get in return and it is a very very good car which anyone viewing just wont be able to pick faults with if they are genuinely serious about buying it.

You know yourself how well the car drives, how everything works as it should. Condition, mileage and history means everything and this car ticks all those boxes :thumbs:

Free Bump - have been to see this as I was seriously tempted to expand my love for older models and this is likely to be finest GS sport on sale today in the UK and well priced for that reason. Didn't drive it as I was short of time but I wouldn't expect any issues.

Would love it but I can't keep my daily if I do and I need somewhere to put the dogs!! Maybe I will change my mind later after the service on the audi if the main stealer decides to pull my trousers down and bend me over a table

Best of luck on the sale but secretly hope you don't sell it and I get it afterall [emoji6]

Anybody slightly out of range - it's worth the trip to come view you won't leave without it!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.