The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Zeus Challenger ex-factory works car

Chris Wilson

Well known, reliable, superbly engineered car for sale by motivated vendor, due to having bought a new Zeus. Fabulous engineering, reliable steel internalled Vauxhall 2 litre engine, gearbox just rebuilt with new crown wheel and pinion, ALL new ratios, seals, bearings, whatever it needed. Engine done 3 track days since TOTAL rebuild with new Arrow rods and Omega pistons, all new valves and springs, blah blah. Dry sumped, on MBE ignition management, Stack datalogger dash, Hewland transaxle, F3 race brakes, Proflex double adjustable dampers, all set up info with car. Car has full carbon bodywork, very very light, very durable, and, IMO, looks good in bare carbon, but could, of course, be painted in a colour of your choice upon purchase Optional spares pacakages, including all body moulds, complete wishbone set, special tooling, extensive gear ratios and gearbox spares. The builder of the car is still active with these, all spares available, even the option to upgrade with other engines including 400 BHP 2.4 litre V8! A true joy to drive, wet or dry, simple to maintain and cheap to run. Will do ARP F3 times, more than fast enough to hold its head up with 99.9% of track day cars, and a good candidate for a Britsports entry. ONLY selling due to purchase of a new one, they are that good. Offers on £21,000, spares pacjkages negotiable at very sensible money. Would consider running the car for a new owner. Extensive pics at ftp://ftp.chriswilson.tv/zeus

07971-952084

Loads more pics on request, and video at http://www.gatesgarth.com/me_at_donington.mpg

96 meg file though...

I have done a mid 1.11, Greg Caton, the works driver, has done a mid 1:10 around Donington. It's all but impossible, and very frowned upon, to do race type laps on a track day, as overtaking is on one side only, and by consent only. Jane tells me that later in the video, only a short excerpt of which I put on my site, I did a 1:14 on a realtively clear lap, and the car was on old tyres. Well, that's my excuse anyway ;)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.