The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Starting Issue After Battery Relocation *SOLVED*

a98pmalcolm

Ah ok thanks Scott how would they be adjusted? Via syvecs?

I'm not sure if there is any adjustment in it to be honest, I'm struggling to remember how it works :D

I know you can adjust the throttle position sensor (I doubt it would be that but for the sake of a check that would be worth it too). The Toyota manual gives resistance values for the TPS sensor for definite.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 months later...

I had some strange problems the first time I did my battery to boot I bought some 0 gauge from eBay. I then bought 0 gauge which was almost triple the cost it was also about double the weight ! I got it from a marine place replaced the main run to the boot and the earth instantly sorted it . Looking at your pictures the terminals look on the small side bit like my first cable the 2nd one I had to get my mate with his bolt cropper size crimps to do the ends

Edited by chazuk (see edit history)

• 2 weeks later...