The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Im young, poor, and Supra-less, but here anyway!!

Chris1992

I was always happy with how good my UK bpu car was on fuel, i'd get 340 miles out of a tank full easily, (20mpg) using 95ron

cost just under £90, if I was more sensible i'd get over 400 out the 80 litre tank (25mpg) and if driven very sensibly on a long

run I had 500 miles from 80 litres (30mpg)

Welcome! only thing i have to say is if you get a TT even if you are conservative with the loud pedal don't expect decent mpg. I use mine as a daily during the summer on a 24 mile a day round trip and apart from once or twice a week giving it a blip im very conservative .. still costs me £200 - £250 a month in fuel. a badly set up mini is going to be non comparable in my oppinion! just a heads up!

How many miles are you getting to £250 of fuel ?

I was always happy with how good my UK bpu car was on fuel, i'd get 340 miles out of a tank full easily, (20mpg) using 95ron

cost just under £90, if I was more sensible i'd get over 400 out the 80 litre tank (25mpg) and if driven very sensibly on a long

run I had 500 miles from 80 litres (30mpg)

Showing your age getting 500 miles out of 1 tank ;)

I get about 150 miles out of a tank ? maybe not even that I just dont look at how many miles I do, just where the needle points

Showing your age getting 500 miles out of 1 tank ;)

I get about 150 miles out of a tank ? maybe not even that I just dont look at how many miles I do, just where the needle points

I was doing a long trip over in Europe and was in no rush so thought i'd see what it would do.

The second tankful disappeared much quicker ;)