The mkiv Supra Owners Club

18" that clear larger brakes

afennell

sorry for the delay in response to this and your pm........

the wheels are still available yes. You can come and have a trial fitting etc if you wish, but the £1000 price tag is non negotiable. Not being funny but i'd rather keep them than let them go for less........

btw only 9" wide rears, so not sure on suitability for a single/bodykitted supra, but like i say you are welcome to have a test fit/drive, just let me know............

the wheels are still available yes. You can come and have a trial fitting etc if you wish, but the £1000 price tag is non negotiable. Not being funny but i'd rather keep them than let them go for less........

btw only 9" wide rears, so not sure on suitability for a single/bodykitted supra, but like i say you are welcome to have a test fit/drive, just let me know............

you can fit 275/35 18's to a 9" wheel with no problem :thumbs:

Now problem,

I am interested as hve to get new rims. Are we 100% these fit over the uk brakes?

I will be in contact before the end of the week as would love to see how they look on my car. Problem is i love my wheels too much.

Any chance of first refusal? :)

Now problem,

I am interested as hve to get new rims. Are we 100% these fit over the uk brakes?

I will be in contact before the end of the week as would love to see how they look on my car. Problem is i love my wheels too much.

Any chance of first refusal? :)

Yes 100% they fit over uk's, and first refusal is yours.............

They may be a bit narrow for you though, they fit UKs but they were bought for an NA and are narrower so you might have problems fitting wide rubber on them. Im sure he will give you details.

Point well made, and has had me thinking.

am i correct in thinking

his

Fronts 8” 41 offset with 235/40

Rears 9"45 offset with 255/35

me

front 10" 235

rear 10" 265

so even though the front is 2 " smaller it still has the same size rubber, so is fine,

rear is 1" smaller but should be able to fit 265 on. so should be okay.

Do i have small rubber, wheels on my car in comparison to other supra t drivers?

Will these be okay or am i better of looking for larger wheels?

Any thoughts welcome as im a bit worried due to the cost, don’t want to be changing again in a year.

In all honesty the fitting of 265's will certainly not be a problem and probably not 275's. The current 255's look almost too narrow for the rims at the moment.

My concern with the wheels for you, would be the 'look' of the rears with the bodykit..............they may not 'stick out/fill the arches' enough.

pm'd my number.......

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.