The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Orange Beast for sale

CJ

Must be the day for it, someone made me an offer too but it's just that little bit lower than I'd like - I'd almost settled into keeping it too... stick with it CJ, the right buyer will appear, £20k is a fair bit less than you want.

I think you are right Michael. I mean where else could you buy a car with this performance and looks that also has a new engine, new gearbox etc etc. Whilst 20k sounds a lot of money it isnt so clever when you add things up and whilst I know I will never get my money back, I still think that the car is worth more than that.

You are right there Bry but I think that may be a :badidea: No, I have decided that the Beast is not going to go for silly low money (despite what people may think, 20k for this car is low money) and i would prefer to keep it myself.

So, unless someone comes up with the goods then it is back to the drawing baord to make the Orange Beast better looking and more powerful than before :thanku:

You are right there Bry but I think that may be a :badidea: No, I have decided that the Beast is not going to go for silly low money (despite what people may think, 20k for this car is low money) and i would prefer to keep it myself.

So, unless someone comes up with the goods then it is back to the drawing baord to make the Orange Beast better looking and more powerful than before :thanku:

good decision col. keep it!

yay....now i dont feel so guilty bout taking your exhaust!!! good choice mate :D

You never answered my question, how does your new exhaust sound different? is it louder?? is the one ive got off you loud....do u know i dont think i ever asked that!! lol :D

On my car the BL exhaust is louder (at least I think so) but fear not. As you have a "joking" Supra with no restrictive turbos :haha: yours will definitely be louder than mine...just half as fast :rlol:

I saw the thread over on Supraforums :eyebrows: and had a quiet :drool: I almost bought one last year before building the new engine but that wasn't an HKS version.

What thread was that? I was just hinting that I could get you one from here ;)

My tuners built a Supra here recently with a 3.4L kit and T-04Z turbo, chatting to the owner of the tuners, he was saying it has huge amounts of torque and the bigger capacity really helps the big single to spool up quickly.

What thread was that? I was just hinting that I could get you one from here ;)

My tuners built a Supra here recently with a 3.4L kit and T-04Z turbo, chatting to the owner of the tuners, he was saying it has huge amounts of torque and the bigger capacity really helps the big single to spool up quickly.

Dusty was advertising a big reduction in costs for the HKS kit as a "Tampax" sale (for a limited period only :p ) on Supraforums.

My problem would be that I have already rebuilt my engine now and I would not want to go through all that again. Unless of course, someone wanted to but my complete engine :eyebrows:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.