The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Orange Beast for sale

CJ

After much deliberation, I have decided to bite the bullet and offer for sale one of the most unique Supra’s in the country. Many of you will know the extent to which this car has been modified but for those who don’t, here is a spec list:

Exterior:

• Painted Lamborghini Diablo Orange

• Do-Luck rear spoiler (AFAIK, the only one in the UK)

• D0-Luck front nose / spoiler

• Veilside side skirts

• Veilside wheel arches

• TRD Bonnet

• 18” Chrome Double 6’s

• BL 4” straight through exhaust

• HID Lighting

• UK spec brakes all round

Interior

• Recaro seats covered with orange Alcantara centres, white leather sides and black leather piping with Supra logo stitched into the headrests.

• Door cards and door handles in white leather with orange Alcantara.

• Dash fascia covered in white leather.

• Defi BF series gauges (Oil pressure, fuel pressure, boost pressure and EGT)

• Isotta Kattianna steering wheel

• AEM AFR gauge

RLTC

• Tein EDFC suspension controller

• In car computer and 8” screen (controls sounds and video)

Engine / Gear Box / Rear drive

It has a newly rebuilt engine with just 10,000 miles since fitting. The new parts include:

• Polished and ported head

• New 1mm oversize valves

• New Ti springs and retainers

• New HG

• New ARP head bolts

• Cylinders re-bored

• New oversize JE pistons and rings

• New ARP rod bolts

• BoostLogic single turbo conversion with a T67 P trim turbo (modified and rebuilt to be water cooled)

• HKS 256 inlet and 264 exhaust cams

• HKS cam gears

• Aeromotive fuel pressure regulator

• 720cc Siemens injectors

• PHR Fuel rail

• Boostlogic Uprated Auto G/Box (and superb it is too)

• 3800 Hi stall Torque converter

• Blitz LM FMIC

• LSD

Engine management system

Motec M800 (tuned by Owen Developments and Motec UK)

Suspension

• Tein Flex suspension with EDFC

• Front aluminium Strut Brace

• Whiteline Anti Roll bars

Those of you who were at Bovingdon will bear witnes to the performance - it is amazingly quick! The car comes complete with 10 months MOT and 6 months tax.

Being as honest as I can be, the nose needs fixing and repainting and there are one or two stone chips on the body but nothing drastic. I also have a NOS kit ready to be fitted and a DO-Luck rear diffuser (again, AFAIK, the only one in the UK) waiting to go on but these are to be sold seperately and at cost price.

Looking for offers ITRO £25k.

• 2 weeks later...

I drove the car back from wales yesterday and was lucky enough to find a private stretch of road that was pretty much deserted. Went from 70 to 150 leptons in a blink of an eye :eek:

If this car sells I am going to miss it soooo much :cry:

hey just an interesting fact...

specific gravity of bone is about 1.9, sg of muscle is about 1.1, and that of fat is 0.9 - in other words, fat being less than water (which is the benchmark 1), that explains why fat people float and need a much heavier 'weight belt' when scuba diving.

:thanks:

hey just an interesting fact...

specific gravity of bone is about 1.9, sg of muscle is about 1.1, and that of fat is 0.9 - in other words, fat being less than water (which is the benchmark 1), that explains why fat people float and need a much heavier 'weight belt' when scuba diving.

:thanks:

Well I aint never gonna sink then :p

New BL 4" exhaust put on yesterday and not only does it sound the dogs danglies, I am sure it has helped the lower end grunt. For those of you who are wondering why I put it when when I am selling, I bought it prior to my decision and had sold my old one and didn't want to go back on a deal.

My loss - new owners gain.

For those of you who are wondering why I put it when when I am selling, I bought it prior to my decision and had sold my old one and didn't want to go back on a deal.

tear to my eye, your a good bloke :cry: .

Now wheres my exhaust :p :tomato:

20k has got to be very tempting, how long do you think you can hold out really for right price is question you need to ask yourself

tear to my eye, your a good bloke :cry: .

Now wheres my exhaust :p :tomato:

20k has got to be very tempting, how long do you think you can hold out really for right price is question you need to ask yourself

Stuck with Phoenix at Watford. TBH, I forgot to phone them today :blush: But have no fear young man...I will do so tomorrow. :yes:

no probs mate. im just plain excited!!! ;)

i might PM you tomorrow morning sometime to remind you just incase your having busy day or forget.

By way....no ones asked this dont think. What car you going to drive instead?

Thats the problem. I have a Celica as a second car but was going to use part of the Supra money to go towards the house and part to buy a cheaper supra - hence the offer to accept a P/Ex.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.