The mkiv Supra Owners Club

BREAKING/SALE - 1993 Mk4 Supra 2JZ-GE 3.0 NA (everything available)

Virus

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest gerryh09

Do you have the idel and Throttle position sensors there in the Throttle body and price in Euros please

hi if the bumper grill becomes available can u let me know :D

Sorry claire, bumper & grille have already been sold. Still got loads of parts available.

Already sold:

PAS pump

Alternator

Clutch pedal, master cylinder, ...

Front bumper with grille

Door actuators

Mirrors

Door lock barrels

Still tons of parts available guys! :D

Also got 700£ worth of maintenance parts available. Timing belt, VBelt, waterpump (NA), tensioners, spark plugs, etc etc

let me know what you need c:

The 3 lower rear ones on each side, the single straight pieces (two with ball joint ends from memory) not the top wishbone.....with the fitting bolts if not seized. PM me a price cheers

u've got pm bud c:

Chassis Loom? or if you can't be arsed to remove it the 2 connectors (with as much wire as you can) which plug into the stalks (big double socket that clips under the column (chassis side).

I prefer to sell looms as a whole bud, interior loom is still available, pm me with the one u need bud :)

The diff is sold bud, pending payment, if it falls through ill pm u :)

Boot plastics, RHS one that runs along the side of the boot, and others you have?? please pm me any pictures

thanks

boot plastic over the schocks are alread soldbud, i do still have the boot plastics bud c: pm me!

Guest bereavement

Hiya,

Do you have the front seat belts? Ideally just the driver side but will take both sides if need be.

Cheers

Dave

Hiya,

Do you have the front seat belts? Ideally just the driver side but will take both sides if need be.

Cheers

Dave

I'd prefer to save the seatbelts for someone in belgium since they are "EU approved". They'll sell for a higher value in belgium & i'd prefer ot keep them for my next one :p

• 2 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.