The mkiv Supra Owners Club

London cars for sale!!

ellis

Right, have got 2 cars to see whilst I'm down in London this week - if anybody else knows of any UK TTs or J-Spec TTs (original and unmolested examples) for sale within the London area, please let me know so that I can kill many birds with one well rounded stone! I'm a serious buyer with cash waiting so will not be wasting anybody's time. Preferably auto although won't dismiss a manual out of hand. Leave it to you - cheers!

Would you be interested in a stock, white, 1998 VVTi Tiptronic that is an hour south of London?

It looks like I might be getting made redundant very soon and I'm going to need to sell at least one of my Supras :(

I haven't advertised her anywhere else yet, this is the first time I've mentioned selling her.

Would you be interested in a stock, white, 1998 VVTi Tiptronic that is an hour south of London?

It looks like I might be getting made redundant very soon and I'm going to need to sell at least one of my Supras :(

I haven't advertised her anywhere else yet, this is the first time I've mentioned selling her.

What's the starting price?

:ecstatic:

Thanks to everybody who got in touch about their cars for sale - have just bought (well, placed a deposit!!) on DBR's UK TT. Many thanks to Geoff Khan for showing me his GZ TT - anybody looking for a genuine, well cared for J-Spec TT should go and see this one, it's very tight and very original - lovely car! Thanks again guys, will keep you all posted on the new one as and when I pick her up. Thanks to Dan too - great car - new one's nice too!!:D

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.