The mkiv Supra Owners Club

My New Volk Wheels

KamaSupra

Cant wait for mine now...

Oh it's a massive improvement, my 5zigen was stock quiet. I wanted the Blitz to be louder than it is, but it doesn't matter how loud it is.... I'd always want it a touch louder :D

Sounds very, very good though :)

• 2 weeks later...
I'll be in the 37 club shortly [emoji51]

Just sent payment for mine. Been waiting 2 years since I seen this pic at auction to find some

[ATTACH]201421[/ATTACH]

I'm quite excited ha.

Look good [emoji106]

Where have your centre caps gone?

Lol congrats, took me ages to find a set too :D

I've still got the centre caps, I just took them off to see how it looks without them as a lot of cars with te37s run cap-less.

Courier has lost 2!! Meant to come Friday. [emoji35] 1 front and one rear turned up. Getting info late Friday on back holiday got me nowhere apart from the local depot only got 2 out of 4 from the head depot. **** knows why.

I'm just praying to god they turn up Tuesday.

Courier has lost 2!! Meant to come Friday. [emoji35] 1 front and one rear turned up. Getting info late Friday on back holiday got me nowhere apart from the local depot only got 2 out of 4 from the head depot. **** knows why.

I'm just praying to god they turn up Tuesday.

That's terrible, how can they lose 2 wheels? They're not exactly a small thing like a set of keys.

Have you had any luck yet finding out where they are?

That's terrible, how can they lose 2 wheels? They're not exactly a small thing like a set of keys.

Have you had any luck yet finding out where they are?

After an email this morning and a phone call, they were found and just been delivered [emoji106]🏼[emoji2]

Ain't seen them yet but all should be good. Thank god.

Cheers

How bad are they mate?

Kerbing and chrome peeling off spokes, damage had already been done before I owned the car. I'll most likely put a thread up for them, as I've had a couple of pm's about the wheels.

After an email this morning and a phone call, they were found and just been delivered [emoji106][emoji2]

Ain't seen them yet but all should be good. Thank god.

Cheers

Lol I bet you're over the moon that they've been found?! :D

What colour are they?

Kerbing and chrome peeling off spokes, damage had already been done before I owned the car. I'll most likely put a thread up for them, as I've had a couple of pm's about the wheels.

Lol I bet you're over the moon that they've been found?! :D

What colour are they?

It was one hell of a relief when they said they'd found them! And yeh happy days when they turned up ha.

They're bronze, look good actually, think they'll work well with a white supra so will hold off getting them re-conned White for now.

Wheels look great kama. Liking the gold and green, it's a good look.

Cheers bud, I'm loving your green aero. Be awesome in the summer :cool:

It was one hell of a relief when they said they'd found them! And yeh happy days when they turned up ha.

They're bronze, look good actually, think they'll work well with a white supra so will hold off getting them re-conned White for now.

Lol glad you got them :D

Bronze will look nice on white, I had a mate with a white supra with white te37s. It looked really good too, so either colour would look cool :thumbs: