The mkiv Supra Owners Club

get the most out of a na

thatwhitecar

I'll echo what everyone else has said dude

Handling/Braking

Service and renew in and around the engine bay

You could even try and get some things on the car that will aid the turbo when you decide to go for it. Likes of an oil cooler, power steering cooler, cat back exhaust etc.

Where about in Aus are you? :)

Yeah im just gunna build up a solid base with a little rice they are japenese after all.

Im in the sunny coast up in the hinterland

Wbu?

Save up for the turbo upgrade! As many others have already mentioned sort out the chassis first. Wheels, stance, handling, brakes etc. You can also start to upgrade other parts in preparation for the upgrade.

I had a pretty much stock NA a while back - MODS = Stainless manifold, 2.5" centre section into a 3" system (fully decatted with one silencer), BC Racing coilovers, wheels, brake upgrade (discs, pads, fluid and braided lines). Everything else was cosmetic - LED dash upgrade, steering wheel, gear knob, smoked indicators etc.

I never had the money to even think about pulling the trigger on going turbo but it was super fun to drive and made me smile. :)

Yeah im just gunna build up a solid base with a little rice they are japenese after all.

Im in the sunny coast up in the hinterland

Wbu?

Sounds like you aim to go about things the right way, good man :)

My girlfriends Dad and step mother live just outside of Noosa, they're actually over visiting just now. It's lovely out there!

Howay man! Here Your just jealous Graham, that we have an accent unlike you southerners who all sound the same ;) like!

:D

You mean normal right :D

I never had the money to even think about pulling the trigger on going turbo but it was super fun to drive and made me smile. :)

That's because of where you live you rarely see above 50mph :D

Sounds like you aim to go about things the right way, good man :)

My girlfriends Dad and step mother live just outside of Noosa, they're actually over visiting just now. It's lovely out there!

Yeah need a solid foundation before you can start building anything properly.

Thats crazy small world is'nt it?