OK - 1 week today! Here are the details of the Boddington Arms - Wilmslow

http://www.greatbritishcarvery.co.uk/our-pubs/boddington-arms

Boddington Arms

Racecourse Road

Wilmslow

SK9 5LR

Pub Tel: 01625 525 849

Table is booked in my name Christian for 7.45/8pm

I've guessed at 10 people but its a big pub so last minute changes wont be a problem.

Lets say 7pm meet with a view to a quick run out about 7.15pm before we settle down for grub.

There has been a few panda's around the area in my experience, so well behaved driving please. Same for the Pub, ive said its a car group in case we need bounced, but they seem fine, I said we are well behaved responsible peeps

Directions are easy from the M56 so I suggest taking this route (assuming everyone is coming from the North):

M6 South onto M56 or M60 onto M56

M56 off at Junction 6 heading south on the A538. The pub is on your right as you approach Wilmslow (just after the petrol station). Simples

Take a look on google maps or use a SatNav would be my advice if your Man Map abilities aren't so hot.

(bit like me heading into Warrington town centre for our last meet....doh!)

Ill refresh the attendance list

Cheers

Updated list:-

Spunkmeyer x 2

Ray

Bayden

T2 msw

r2ck_p

Morzy2k

WaLkeRR x 2

Ian-Ian

I should be okay, but just realised I have 2 new people I am training at work next week, so not sure if I can dissappear early in order to make it to Wilmslow in time. Will try my best as would like to come on the tunnel run.

Edited by r2ck_p (see edit history)

Enjoyed it Christian. Especially listening about your research job. And now just watching news night and hey ho. It's all about your company and the research you were telling us about. Amazing coincidence. Ill start something off for the next meeting in April. Anyone who has any ideas for the venue speak up.

:) Was good to get out of Lancs for a change pity the place wasn't any good at cooking ( I know it wasn't your fault Christian it did look like it had potential ) that burger thing was awful and Jackie has had a bad stomach since we got back :blink:

Black betty looks good weird seeing an "02" plate on a supra lol

Suggestions for next month

The Miller & Carter on top of Parbold Hill

The Stretton Fox just off the M56 nr Warrington

im sure there are other options we can come up with :D

Cheers

-Ian-

I'm on holiday from the 20th April so an earlier date would suit me. So Tuesday the 15th would be good. If more people prefer a later date no prob I'll make the next meeting. Ian has suggested the Stretten Fox near Warrington which sounds like a nice change. The write up on the menu and place is very good so we should get some nice grub. It means I won't need my chainsaw for the burger. (Sorry Christian) I'll wait a few days to see if anyone has an alternative suggestion and if not start a list. New car is brill Christian sure you'll be driving it with pride on dragonball. Ps. The place you will have just driven through was called England. (In case you missed it). Rob cracked the concrete wall when he drove under manchester airport runway through the tunnel. Super boost. Thunder crack. Beltch of flames and cleared the road. Animal