The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Supra in London

Mike2JZ

image.jpg

I know someone would bite :D

End of the day I've seen videos which show far more "reckless driving" yet nobody would dare say anything to them as these certain members seem to be well...bummed by everyone so they get away with murder.

I'm in no way bitching or insulting those members at all. I love watching videos like that.

But by the way this one has been slated people are making out like the car was going 200mph through London going sideways attempting to run over pedestrians like it was gta...

Honestly it's a burnout in London, nobody was hurt so let's not bitch and cry. wasn't the first and won't be the last who cares

The moment you are talking about is when he nearly went the wrong way, it happens, we had been driving round the square a number of times waiting for people to catch up but this time we broke off to get on with the run. He went to slide it round the corner and realised he was going the wrong way. Certainly not bad driving as I am sure people have done something similar at a roundabout.

Not that how fast his car has anything to do with it BUT it's certainly not slow, roughly GTR pace