The mkiv Supra Owners Club

JAPSHOW - Santa Pod 9th Oct

Guest Rays the roof

No, there'll be an area to park, then if you want you can take your car on the strip. If you've never been on a dragstrip before then i can highly recommend having a go. :clap: But see how you feel when you get there and decide. Club passes hopefully will get sorted within the next week or 2 and they just alow you to park in a reserved area. No pass and you park with the Novas and Saxo's that turn up :(

Guest Rays the roof

Key is to get there early, especially if you want to run. Midlands lot will probably be arriving about 6.30 - 7am. YES I SAID 7AM so no drinking the night before guys and girls!!

:cry:

Guest Rays the roof

OK. Not everyone who is going will have a stand pass and other non members who turn up on the day may wish to be with us (and then hopefully join)!

So looking for members to do 30 minute stints on the gate to canvass all Supra's that enter!! I will get cards to give out and passes for them.

Names below please along with estimated arrival time at POD!!

1) Martin-R ??

2) Ian-R ??

3) Colsoop ??

4) Branners ??

5)

6)

7)

8)

I will post supervision times once I have a list of members willing to 'do their bit'!

Cheers

:thumbs:

So looking for members to do 30 minute stints on the gate to canvass all Supra's that enter!! I will get cards to give out and passes for them.

Names below please along with estimated arrival time at POD!! [/Quote]

1) Martin-R ??

2) Ian-R ??

3) Colsoop ??

4) Branners ??

5) cornimac (arriving with South convoy... 9.00ish??)

6)

7)

8)