The mkiv Supra Owners Club

21st Anniversary meeting 24th August northwest convoy

Ian Ian

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Paid for both now!! should be a good day!, where shall we all meet, for a NW convoy

According to Ian, were to meet up at Knutsford services M6 Jct 19 at a early time...

And Radio are we starting up a Hash Tag #Who Shot Ian lol...

Sorry guys ive had family issues havent been on line much , good to see if you still going Ray ...........Im thinking 06:45 am at Knutsford services to set off at 07:00 to get to the Falcon roughly 08:30 all being well

Still kinda up in the air for me to attend also .......... but hoping we will

Cheers

-Ian-

Sorry to hear that mate. Not booked it yet cos unlike rick who says he's skint, I will be at the end of the week. Just cracked the front axle on my John Deere. Engineers from John Deere are coming with a new one from Germany and hub assembly from Italy. Will need to sell a lot of hay to just pay for the repair. (poor farmer) Up to £4K. Cella Vie. Could have bought Ricks supra for that.

Just for Dom :D

1, Ian Ian + 1

2, Spunkmeyer +1

3, Radio

4, Bayden_uk

5, a7x +1

We are meeting in the car park as my supra,s a car not a lorry :D

06:45 to leave at 07:00am we will get to the Falcon for 08:30 for breakfast and join the convoy from there

********Dont forget you need to purchase your tickets on the club shop £6:50 each for the day inc enterance to the musium, with an extra £10 if you coming to the BBQ at the Falcon afterwards*********

Cheers

-Ian-

That's my tickets booked.

Good man Ray .....is Rick making the trip ? his Supra needs a run out :D

Christian and Bayden are you still coming ? i cant see your names on the "payed" list ?

Walkker are you coming down with us ?

Cheers

-Ian-

Rob and Leanne said they had booked it Ian. Rick has a pretty busy month with shows and sponcership stuff going on so I don't know what he can make. He would like to do it all but I don't know. Are you coming for Chinese. Or will it end in a October meet somewhere else.

Rob and Leanne said they had booked it Ian. Rick has a pretty busy month with shows and sponcership stuff going on so I don't know what he can make. He would like to do it all but I don't know. Are you coming for Chinese. Or will it end in a October meet somewhere else.

Cheers Ray unsure about the Chinese ive a heavy month and next month is worserererer :D

Cheers

-Ian-

Localised spray blend in attempt but luckily no dent bounced the entire panel in and back out again

Sounded like standing on a snail broadcast through a megaphone. Expected bumper and light cluster smash everything. Lucky man

Lucky man indeed :D

Cheers

-Ian-

just to let you lot know that hopefully/50 50 we might be going or not... in plain English, I got made redundant with 6 others (staff cutbacks), we've had the consultation period given to us and was wondering who was/is going (wasn't expecting me) but I was one of the last one's in (sod's law), so I am on the job hunt and looking everywhere, even looking at civilian/military security work or back to being a driver/courier/warehouse again...

so hopefully be going on 24th...

sorry for the early (timewise) post but cannot sleep...

Dom...

I should be okay for this, just gonna get Japfest2 out the way this weekend. My crazy Honda is on the Adrian Flux stand indoors at Donnington Park, so if your around come say hi. Once this weekend is done I will book my tickets for Supra Anninersary. Don't think I can make the August monthly meet though, to many meets, specially having two cars.

Walker has booked his tickets, he is on the official paid list.