The mkiv Supra Owners Club

New Wheels

TrevS

Hi Guys

I just thought I'd spend 10 minutes and see how these wheels would look on a supra and I think you'll agree they look damn nice. I am going see if I can get a set for the supra and get some prices but I don't expect they are going to be cheap. Think I am going to go for 19's with some pirelli p-zero's if my wallet will allow me.

supra-rims.jpg

IMHO,

4 is all round disgusting

5 blergh, looks like it belongs on a BMW or Porker

6 suits a porker or a merc better

1,2 and 3 arn't too bad. I'd go for 2 because it looks like it has a bit of a dish on it, and that can make the supe look quite mean, especially on the rear...

I think 1 might work, undecided about 3. I'd go for 1 or 2, number 2 being my first choice of that lot. Have you looked at any Work wheels? They make some nice ones.

Yeah I did look at some work emotion CR's I think in like a titanium colour, they do look nice but I thought that if I was going to go for titanium/gunmetal colour wheels then set 5 would look nicer.

the work wheels are below

attachment.php?attachmentid=16544

attachment.php?attachmentid=16543

attachment.php?attachmentid=16545

• 4 weeks later...
the first one to find out what wheels number 5 are gets a chocolate brownie

Right then time to claim my brownie. Set of wheels 5 on my shortlist are made by a company called Avus Wheels (http://www.avuswheels.com/).

They don't seem to be the most easiest wheels in the world to get hold of and from looking at the type of cars that have the wheels on they probably won't be cheap. I have tried to contact Avus directly to see if there is a dealer in the UK but haven't had a response from them.

If you manage to find somewhere that can get the wheels let me know. I'd be interested to see how much a set would be.

Also when you decide to sell your old wheels, can I have first refusal on them, that would be better than a brownie :)