The mkiv Supra Owners Club

My new Supra and a return to the forum!

Glanza_Mike

That's a lovely car mate definitely keep it white and tidy! There's always huge debate between people about putting a body kit on a Supra but at the end of the day if it's what you like, then don't let anyone else put you off. My Supra has a full body kit made from Top Secret, Trail and Veilside parts and I love it to death! All about personal preference :D

Yeah i saw your car, looks lovely too :) I've decided to go for the 'stock on steroids' look, I've seen a few pics and i think it looks really nice :)

Do you find yourself spending lots of time staring lovingly at it lol?! :D Never changes, I'm on my second supra and eigth year of daily driving, and still spend lots of time gazing at it :D Health to drive Mike, hope it brings you lots of joy, beautiful car mate.

Haha, yes Jim! lot's and lot's, i'm also a complete OCD clean freak when it comes to my cars so i've been polishing absolutely everything :D Thanks for the kind words :)

Congratulations on finding a nice one.

Looks nice and tidy, bet your looking forward to tayloring it to your needs.

Thanks mate, i sure am! i already know exactyl what i want to get for it in terms of looks, engine is a completely different matter at the minute lol

Nice choice mate

Nice looking motor mate! Cant wait to get another myself :)

Thats super clean congrats mate :thumbs:

Thanks guys, really pleased with it :)

Good looking car you get there fella, On a side note does any one know what wheels are on this, i think they look stunning

http://www.iphigento.com/media/blog/2010-11-29-vrac-6/file_20.jpg

These wheels are the limited edition version of the TE37 that are called the LE37! Lovely wheels.

One quick question, does anyone know if the heater controls can be cleaned up to not look so yellow. I feel like the yellowish colour of the buttons is the only thing that makes the dash look a little old fashioned. And as mentioned above i'm a complete clean freak when it comes to cars :innocent:

Just had a really nice surprise with my car, i was removing the rear spats (which is an absolute nightmare btw lol) and i noticed i had 2 pot rear brakes, went to the front and i have 4 pot fronts :) So i have the optional extra larger brakes :D which is a massive bonus!

Now this is also pretty strange to me, because when i bought the car one of the things i was really let down with was the braking performance. The brakes just aren't that good, and the pedal feels a little soft/spongy. What could be the cause of this seems as i have the larger ones and they are supposed to be really good brakes? Should i try changing the lines to braided and flush out the fluid for new stuff?

Or if not what parts would you all recommend to get first? and what fluid? dot 5 i presume? thanks

Edited by Glanza_Mike (see edit history)