The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Nos Insurance help please

Suprakeith

Just after bit of advice please as my insurance renewal is up end of month, and have contacted Sky and they wont insure as have a NOS kit fitted and have rang Flux Direct and they want £830 for the year due to the NOS, just wondering what insurance companies other users of NOS use please? or can someone recommend a good insurance company.

Thanks in advance for any help and advice

Its a 15lb bottle so it bit hard to throw out window

And am very shocked that Sky wont insure me their excuse was its to dangerous and I rang Adrian Flux but they couldn't find non turbo supra even though when 1st got supra their insured me but the bloke on phone was bit of slow idiot, so will try them again tomorrow and hopefully get someone with a brain cell that works :-)

Thing that I do find funny is that been driving over 15years and have 9years no claims yet so many companies wont insure car just because of the NOS

Its a 15lb bottle so it bit hard to throw out window

And am very shocked that Sky wont insure me their excuse was its to dangerous and I rang Adrian Flux but they couldn't find non turbo supra even though when 1st got supra their insured me but the bloke on phone was bit of slow idiot, so will try them again tomorrow and hopefully get someone with a brain cell that works :-)

Thing that I do find funny is that been driving over 15years and have 9years no claims yet so many companies wont insure car just because of the NOS

Not many people declare it.

School boy error here I'm afraid by not checking first

How often are you realistically going to use it mate ? if your only going to use it for runs at pod i wouldn't bother telling them.

I had nitrous on my old civic and it got really expensive in the end as i was going through a bottle a week and it was £75 to refill it, i went turbo in the end ;)

I have used it few times but its not something going to use every day by any means but it is fitted in car and didn't want worst to happen and then find out insurance company aren't going to fix car or something because didn't inform them have a NOS system, So far I haven't refilled bottle only used about 1/3 of bottle in month of having it fitted so imagine will only be filling bottle few times a year as have big bottle

How often are you realistically going to use it mate ? if your only going to use it for runs at pod i wouldn't bother telling them.

I had nitrous on my old civic and it got really expensive in the end as i was going through a bottle a week and it was £75 to refill it, i went turbo in the end ;)

That's not really very clever advice is it when you think of the possible repercussions should he be

involved in an accident etc

That's not really very clever advice is it when you think of the possible repercussions should he be

involved in an accident etc