The mkiv Supra Owners Club

996 Turbo Project! ***Page 3 Update***

Slutters

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I love the look of the 996, Looks like you are doing some lovely work to it as well - always nice to see a car treated correctly.

Love the attention to detail so far, Would love to hear what this sounds like with the new exhaust.. so get some vids up :D

Keep up with the updates mate, love the work.

brilliant thread this and a lovely car. im going to take the 911 turbo plunge... had it in mind for a few years and been watching this thread with interest... after long consideration im going to get a 2007 997 simply as I don't want to have to touch it, I've had enough messing with cars now i just want to drive it :)

fantastic job you have done here, all worth it and will hold the value also with you looking after it.

You say expensive cars are expensive to maintain but these surprised me with the parts cost! I priced up intercoolers, turbos, clutch the list goes on for both the 996 and 7 and I though the prices were fantastic. along with this the insurance is cheep and the fuel consumption is insane! I was reading if you drive a 997 through a heavily polluted city the air coming into the car is actually dirtier than the air coming out of the exhausts! amazing thing. well done keep updating!

• 6 months later...
  • 2 months later...

My neighbour has had this for about 7 years [ATTACH]200713[/ATTACH]

He wanted to buy a M5 but I talked him out of it so he went and bought this instead [ATTACH]200714[/ATTACH]

Jammy git has now got two but the plus side is he said I can borrow either one whenever I want [emoji4]