The mkiv Supra Owners Club

japfest 2014

nevins

Wow 10th may, that's come up quick! This will give me something to work towards, fingers crossed the car will be driveable by then. I'll tag on with Jon and Tim if that's cool as I don't really know anyone else yet.

Oh cr@p where's listy :search:

I'm here :)

I still don't know if the Wales lot are joining the West Convoy. If they are, then happy days, if not, then that's their choice.

I find it silly that people are looking to do something different due to the speed of the convoy last year. At the end of the day, we were still the first Supras in.

I will leave the option of them meeting us at the M48 services, but if they aren't there, they aren't there.

We will see what happens I guess.

I have said what I need to say, and won't repeat it.

Well I will be joining you mate if the others don't want to its up to them. Original post is for times to meet with your lot mate. If anyone is up for this let me know if not I will head straight to the m48 services to meet with you.

Well I will be joining you mate if the others don't want to its up to them. Original post is for times to meet with your lot mate. If anyone is up for this let me know if not I will head straight to the m48 services to meet with you.

:thumbs:

Right then guys. For the Welsh members that are not joking the convoy I will leave it for you to arrange amongst yourselves to organise your trip. I will be going directly to meet up with the severn side convoy.