The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Genuine Toyota Aluminium Dash Bezels

Nic

Hi Nic,

Do you have one in stock? I want to check them out because I never heard and saw the Genuine Toyota Aluminium Dash Bezels before. All I have seem is plastic and looks Aluminium.

They turned out to be plastic when I received them, so I gave the buyers the choice of their money back or if they still wanted them, to reimburse them £40 and sell them at a loss for £35.

The information on mkiv.com HERE turned out to be wrong, oh well you live and you learn...

Guest KARacing
They turned out to be plastic when I received them, so I gave the buyers the choice of their money back or if they still wanted them, to reimburse them £40 and sell them at a loss for £35.

The information on mkiv.com HERE turned out to be wrong, oh well you live and you learn...

It took you almost a one month to answer me one simple question. That is not a good customer service from you :thumbdown and i was right, there is NO real aluminium dash bezels from Toyota. I have told you about your MK supplier, they are no good

The way I see it is that Nic went by that MKIV.com description of them being Ali and had no reason to belive they weren't. When he later found out that description was wrong he put things right.

Simple as that!

What's with the vendetta you seem to have towards him?

Paul

• 4 months later...

:)

Anyone interested in a set of polished ALUMINIUM dash bezels, these are genuine Toyota parts, which I believe are no longer available (only chromed plastic available now I think). I've found 9 sets and probably won't be able to get any more after this, one set is already spoken for so 8 sets up for grabs.

Price will be £72 including airmail.

pics knicked off mkiv.com :thanks:

would like a set af aluminum dash bezels for my supra . so how can i get a set please my email is [email protected]