panda performance

Axl

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

CW bilstien shocks fitted these were originally on Ryan g's v8 beast road tested and very happy with the results the gas-a-matic shocks that were on the back fell apart when we took them off :blink:

And it's with a heavy heart that I have to report that it's the end of the road for the veilside traveling through Gloucester at night in the pouring rain I hit a glass bottle and smashed the corner of the nose :( so it's oem with a lip and oem skirts for me ;)

I would say I'm sad, but I'm not :p will look miles better with the stock bumper and lip mate :thumbs:

We need to hold it in the light next time, I guess the excitment took over.

Oh, ive been to my supplier... so I have a few more :)

I like your enthusiasm mate but the problem with the glow in the dark condom is I can't sneak up on him now in the dark anymore!!!

• 2 weeks later...
[ATTACH=CONFIG]181909[/ATTACH]

So today's job on the N/A was the cam cover gaskets

Next on the list LSD then bodywork followed by upgrade on the stereo install but the TT6 will be back from the body shop soon :)

if there is any running problems don't blame me!! :blink: I told you not let him out of his box's and you let him get his grubby mitts on my tools again :search:

Then take car for test drive and I'm very happy to be crusing at 70 mph at under 3k rpm (just ;) )

[ATTACH=CONFIG]182186[/ATTACH]

And then hog tie the panda and leave him hanging of engine hoist :D

Had to be done for his own good before anyone calls the RSPCA