The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Whos going jap show? Are we having an area?

T14PPA

None of the other clubs seem to struggle to get cars there, I just think it needs a bit of decent planning/organisation, threads about these events need to go up about 3 or 4 months in advance, then maybe the club could get a decent stand next to the track.

No offence to Lui or any other of the events organisers but the club needs some new and keen event organisers IMO.

Its very true jamie. That gives people time to sort their cars and sort time off work. Our forum should be up their with the best. Its letting the forum down and also the supra

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Loool i have to admit their club looked good last year. 20 cars of the same blue colour in a row with similar private plates

Lol I would agree it would look good I just think with club as good as this we should be able to have a really good turn out and take it by storm just like the 20th

Lol I would agree it would look good I just think with club as good as this we should be able to have a really good turn out and take it by storm just like the 20th

So do i. Hopefully the events organiser can sort something out asap and hope as many people as possible turn up

I think next year we should make more of an effort to go to the big shows. Not just Jap related ones either. MLR, GTROC, STOC, SIDC etc go to all of them. I know we don't want chavvy ho bags in hot pants 4 sizes too small climbing over our cars, or cheese head with Corsa's deciding "I'm gonna buy a Supra and fit my big bore 4...", but it'd be nice to show how many of these awesome machines are still mint, still loved, and still better than ANY Subaru hunk-a-junk! :D

Im going the jap show, even though ive not had the supra that long and its a bit of a bin, but will be good to see and speak to a few of the other members of the club

Just come mines not in the best condition at the moment

I think next year we should make more of an effort to go to the big shows. Not just Jap related ones either. MLR, GTROC, STOC, SIDC etc go to all of them. I know we don't want chavvy ho bags in hot pants 4 sizes too small climbing over our cars, or cheese head with Corsa's deciding "I'm gonna buy a Supra and fit my big bore 4...", but it'd be nice to show how many of these awesome machines are still mint, still loved, and still better than ANY Subaru hunk-a-junk! :D

Over the winter mine is going off for a full respray and will be doing a few other things to it so will be looking to go as many shows as possible.

I agree mate it would be good if someone organises it properly. Next year will be better