The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Supra vs GTR vs Lambo

Chris Bailey

Binned it after 2 episodes, it's all fixed, I don't understand why they just don't go to a drag strip and they tell you nothing factual about the engines.

I'd rather watch eastenders.

Why do you say its fixed, out of all the 'reality' programmes I would say its the least fixed, the only thing that does not ring true is the amount of money they race for, no way would it only be $500, more like a minimum of $5000, no doubt the cars are real and being used on the street with no plates etc. there is underground street racing everywhere even in the uK but in the US its BIG BIG $$$$

Why do you say its fixed, out of all the 'reality' programmes I would say its the least fixed, the only thing that does not ring true is the amount of money they race for, no way would it only be $500, more like a minimum of $5000, no doubt the cars are real and being used on the street with no plates etc. there is underground street racing everywhere even in the uK but in the US its BIG BIG $$$$

Come john it is well fixed a edit like mad, like with the 3am test runs with police showing up and its a mad race to get it back on the track and go,

And the chink (farm truck) what a cock what does he even do apart from piss people off

Come john it is well fixed a edit like mad, like with the 3am test runs with police showing up and its a mad race to get it back on the track and go,

And the chink (farm truck) what a cock what does he even do apart from piss people off

There has to be a certain amount of editing but the races will be real and i would think the cops turning up are real, I know guys in the states that do this and it has happened for years and will carry on happening, they havent quite got to the big brother attitude we have let the government impose on us yet, hence they still carry firearms etc also they have far more access to roads that are suitable, ie away from people and straight and long enough to be safe, if you go to the ace cafe on the right night at the right time you too can race for anything to £100 to log books, I used to race my 10 sec Zodiac just like you see in the programme and guess what it used to go on a trailer if more than 20-30 miles away cause it ran on slicks and open headers.

As for Farmtruck hes like the guy with the NA among a sea of TT's he gets tolerated but prob mocked when hes not there !!!!:innocent::p:rolleyes:

There has to be a certain amount of editing but the races will be real and i would think the cops turning up are real, I know guys in the states that do this and it has happened for years and will carry on happening, they havent quite got to the big brother attitude we have let the government impose on us yet, hence they still carry firearms etc also they have far more access to roads that are suitable, ie away from people and straight and long enough to be safe, if you go to the ace cafe on the right night at the right time you too can race for anything to £100 to log books, I used to race my 10 sec Zodiac just like you see in the programme and guess what it used to go on a trailer if more than 20-30 miles away cause it ran on slicks and open headers.

As for Farmtruck hes like the guy with the NA among a sea of TT's he gets tolerated but prob mocked when hes not there !!!!:innocent::p:rolleyes:

LOL. its just the way it looks. it gets so out of shape and twisted when he nails it. :D

Yeah the actual races are great and to be fair I really like the program , but do wonder how much is fixed

Next thing you will tell me Amish Mafia is not real and that Santa does not exist LOL :blink:

BTW going to book a trackday soon, prob at Brands, got one booked at goodwood as well.

Next thing you will tell me Amish Mafia is not real and that Santa does not exist LOL :blink:

BTW going to book a trackday soon, prob at Brands, got one booked at goodwood as well.

Amish mafia haha that is so fixed it unreal they must have miilions of cameras or shoot the same event 3 times sometimes but only watched it a couple of times

Im up for some brands hatch action let me know when your going there and I can get booked up and meet you there and maybe offer it out as a event if anyone else wants to join

• 4 weeks later...