Opinions on Steering Wheel Choice

SPG

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

HA HA HA he let the cat out the bag. I was going to keep it up but we felt sorry for you Abz. as if I paint a carbon wheel. :innocent:

The good news is Abz mate. he hasent even maid up his mind if he even wonts to sell it yet. PMSL

Sammy maid me do it.

Its your own falt Abz.:jester: YOU OWED ME A BEER AND I DIDONT GET IT.:search: LOL

See you soon mate.

Wait till I see you next at Bluewater Clay!! :D

Sunny owes you a beer so he can come down from Scotland & give you it... the bear I mean :D

Clay, brilliant effort buddy, we had Abz on a roller coaster of emotions (I might be overselling this part).

I live this madhouse sometimes :D:d:d

Don't worry Abz, the wheel is yours when I make my mind up which one I'm keeping :thumbs:

Hi Clay, thank you very much for the present, really can't thank you enough, I'm slightly weirded out that you knew I was looking for a set of the Cam cover bolts but appreciate the gesture.

I'm sure more members would appreciate your works massive array of fasteners and bolts, you have saved me a serious head ache looking for the bolts I needed, that's for sure :thumbs:

Thanks