The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Thanks to Luke at Sky

qwarrior

New policy for this year £230 cheaper than Adrian Flux with better cover.

Thanks to Luke, for his efforts and great customer service.

Supra TT 1993 Import. All mods declared. 36 with 9+ years NCB and no points. £550

[GRIN][/GRIN]

New policy for this year £230 cheaper than Adrian Flux with better cover.

Thanks to Luke, for his efforts and great customer service.

Supra TT 1993 Import. All mods declared. 36 with 9+ years NCB and no points. £550

[GRIN][/GRIN]

Thanks for the feedback!

- - - Updated - - -

Thats the guy that helped me lol

We've got a couple of Lukes working here :)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

So I posted this thread back in July cos I was extremely happy with my new premium.

I'm commenting today because I'm extremely upset with my new premium. The car has been SORN this month so I rang up to change to a laid up policy.

Apparently Sky don't do laid up, so the only option I had was to cancel which means I get a tiny sum back by the time I pay cancellation fees or they could make a note that its laid up and I then can't drive it but still get nothing back.

So this year I haven't saved £230, I've spent £200 more. Thanks Sky. As a performance and modified insurer I though you'd understand that most of us don't run our cars in the snow and grit. I'll be moving back to Adrian Flux next year and saving some cash.

:(

P.S. don't know who I spoke to today but Luke must be the friendly one in the office as this girl sounded like she'd got out of the wrong side of bed.

That is all.