The mkiv Supra Owners Club

New guy at Gateshead Toyota is a bell end

hodge

I always used to get decent discount from Gavin or Andrew over the years too mate, that's why I asked for them. Was surprised to hear that they'd both left! Not sure who I spoke to on the phone but he even said it wasn't down to the amount of spend - just regular customer loyalty and the type of part.

Been doing more to the car itself to be honest before it heads off to the shop. Cleaning up and treating the subframe and cross member etc, bit more stripping of panels (will save me a bit of money if I do it). This weekend will probably be the start of stripping down the engine.

Have picked a colour but I'll let it be a surprise :p

Steady progress Steve :thumbs:

Please let it be Rsp! :drool:

Well they can all lick my balls. If I go in again and don't get discount I'm going to kick off BIG style. Managers involved the works.

I've spent thousands in there over the years.

Kinky!

Is that a thirty minute quicky ball lick John or a full on honey moon special?

:D