The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Fast and Furious 6 Meet

JasonR24

Ok guys we must be one of the worst areas for actually getting meets arranged. But let's make the f&f6 a meet to remember, somewhere where we can show off the cars :) the date is the 24th May so it would be great to get us out and representing the club. I'm thinking a big car park cinema that isn't underground. That rules out cambridge and bury at Edmunds. Huntingdon is a good prospect but quite far for some members. Any ideas guys? Really would like this to go ahead :)

Why do you rule out Bury? It has a very large carpark opposite the cinema, which i'd of thought would be ideal, no?

The cinema car park is round the back which is out of the way and also underground.... Not really spectacle level :D

Huntington is my favourite so far but the reason for this thread is to work this out so it happens :D

The cinema car park is round the back which is out of the way and also underground.... Not really spectacle level :D

Huntington is my favourite so far but the reason for this thread is to work this out so it happens :D

My misunderstanding...didn't realise you were talking 'drive in' type :)

Carry on :D

Well jason when will you be finished your car? And while your at it convince rob not to sell his! I'll be back soon I think we should organize a meet in bury st edmunds in April some time and also convoy to bluewater for F&F6... Last I checked they moved the meet to sat to allow everyone from the surrounding area to come and not rush after work. I would definately like to get some more supras in our area to meet up. But I have to give it to the bluewater crew they are a funny lot and they have great turnouts...oh and the food is great at the mall!

Well jason when will you be finished your car? And while your at it convince rob not to sell his! I'll be back soon I think we should organize a meet in bury st edmunds in April some time and also convoy to bluewater for F&F6... Last I checked they moved the meet to sat to allow everyone from the surrounding area to come and not rush after work. I would definately like to get some more supras in our area to meet up. But I have to give it to the bluewater crew they are a funny lot and they have great turnouts...oh and the food is great at the mall!

Before the end of march at the latest. The celica will be gone then! So will need it :) yea would be good for a meet before that too! I think rob changes his mind so much ill never be able to convince him lol

I would be up for this, obviously no supra but my mondeo st (diseasel) will have to be parked away from you guys like a dirty leper! Can only make weekends though as I work in London during the week. Can't do the bluewater meet as it's a fair old trek from work. Need to get back into meeting faces and seeing some lovely supras!

• 2 weeks later...