The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Young drivers who want a supra

Guest Dcowan1991

Guest Dcowan1991

Yeh lets not start a heated discussion lol.. i was only letting people know what company i use and how much i pay.. it was only an information thing to help other young drivers like myself.. I do live a bit out in the sticks but in saying that.. the last car i had was an MG ZR 1.8 120bhp and that was £1330 from aviva but only £650 from Admiral.. its all just a mess with insurance.

Thanks Harold.. Im glad i did buy the N/A first as even with good tyres.. in the wet the back end wants to over take the front.. so im starting to get used to the power delivery thats there and now respect it.. I had a guy have a little shot in it and hes 39 with bags of experience with rear wheel drive cars but had never driven a supra.. he was out 5 minutes and had already said that skips out very easily.

Thanks for everyones replies so far.. i am interested in what people are paying.. this is the only time in my life i reckon i will ever say this.. I WISH I WAS OLD! lol.. nice cheap insurance but as Harold says.. Grey pubes :( haha

Guest Deriick

Will be sticking with admiral myself, im 22 with some no claims and a uk spec twin turbo came to £660 a year for me .. Just need to fid th perfect supra for me now!