The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Snowy Supra Thread 2012/2013

monsween

It snowed whilst I was in work today. Just a light dusting, maybe a couple of cm's covering the carpark. Supra DID NOT like reversing out of its space. Roads were ok, but it's snowing again now and my driveway is sloped. Not sure I'll even get him going in the morning. Hmmmm

:spank: naughty boy arnt we! what were you doing? caught you dogging again did they?

Haha I'd been caught earlier on in the night drifting so they gave me a 172 notice, then later on in a different part of town they saw me, a friend in an mx5 and a wrx driving 1mph ; ) over the speed limit so I got another 172 which ment the car was seized.

This was 6 years ago now and having the car taken and not getting to find out where it went until the next day is an experience I won't be going through again! So as Of that day I made a sensible promise to myself.... I wouldn't stop next time.

Na I've calmed it down and fingers crossed all has been well!

Haha I'd been caught earlier on in the night drifting so they gave me a 172 notice, then later on in a different part of town they saw me, a friend in an mx5 and a wrx driving 1mph ; ) over the speed limit so I got another 172 which ment the car was seized.

This was 6 years ago now and having the car taken and not getting to find out where it went until the next day is an experience I won't be going through again! So as Of that day I made a sensible promise to myself.... I wouldn't stop next time.

Na I've calmed it down and fingers crosses all has been well!

ive had one of those :D but thankfully only the one, supra is all tucked up away from the crappy weather outside...away from the horrible salty roads :eek: snow is pretty much gone here now though

ive had one of those :D but thankfully only the one, supra is all tucked up away from the crappy weather outside...away from the horrible salty roads :eek: snow is pretty much gone here now though

They last 2 years however at the time I had mine took off me it goes back to zero! Sure it's changed now though so they will just take it everytime.

Mines been away since sep so it won't be seeing any snow again that's for sure.

Edited by skippyboyo1 (see edit history)

I have an excellent set of Continental winter tyres on facelift 17" rims for sale if anyone is looking for a set. Drop me a pm if you're in the market for some - they transform the car on cold winter roads and make driving on snow or ice an altogether more pleasant experience.