The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Wind Deflector

Tonz

You reckon you could make these James? I'd be very interested if you can.

Mate, I have a huge list of things to get on. I'm really struggling with time at the moment. I've been needing someone to help me with my custom work as Uni sucks up my time and as soon as I'm done doing coursework or research on my project all I want to do is ditch the laptop and go gym and relax (that sounds weird but its my time).

I have a friend coming over on the weekend, he is a computer bod and a car nut like myself so he is willing to put some effort into the custom projects with me.

I have a company interested in taking custom products for moulds I just need to remove them and send them off, I'm sure if I sent them some deflectors I could sort something out, I'm tempted to buy one side and send it to them just to see what they think. I could probably get them made from carbon fibre as well.

Problem is it's investment, people don't understand how much I have to spend on parts and products just to make the first one. I've spend enough dosh on item's that have barely covered themselves.

If anyone has a spare one I can borrow (silly I know) I can possibly have this looked into.

Mate, I have a huge list of things to get on. I'm really struggling with time at the moment. I've been needing someone to help me with my custom work as Uni sucks up my time and as soon as I'm done doing coursework or research on my project all I want to do is ditch the laptop and go gym and relax (that sounds weird but its my time).

I have a friend coming over on the weekend, he is a computer bod and a car nut like myself so he is willing to put some effort into the custom projects with me.

I have a company interested in taking custom products for moulds I just need to remove them and send them off, I'm sure if I sent them some deflectors I could sort something out, I'm tempted to buy one side and send it to them just to see what they think. I could probably get them made from carbon fibre as well.

Problem is it's investment, people don't understand how much I have to spend on parts and products just to make the first one. I've spend enough dosh on item's that have barely covered themselves.

If anyone has a spare one I can borrow (silly I know) I can possibly have this looked into.

Business partner for custom jobs? Employ me!! :p

This sounds like a good idea to me, as so many people seem to want the deflectors.

• 3 months later...

Sorry about the pics it wont work properly, I got them from japan, there it a guy on ebay selling them he says they are proper toyota parts and when I had a good look at them they do have the toyota logo on them.

Here is the item number if anyone is interested 271109545731

Can anyone let me know how to upload pics?

Cool. Shame postage is so high :(

May get some if I come into some cash though ;)

Oh and pics - if you click the little picture icon at the top of the text box, you can do it that way.

Or open a photobucket account, and just copy and paste the image code.