The mkiv Supra Owners Club

New to the forum!

Guest Devil

Just showing what others will see but as i said good luck and the extras on your car will definitely help.

I wasn't comparing as such but just putting up what i quickly found as far as 328's go with a 330 thrown

in to the mix

Ahhhh... a misunderstanding there I thought you were...

Thanks for doing that - I do look on Pistonheads & Autotrader to guide a price for mine plus the effort and money that’s has gone in (Yes I know I'll never make my money back)

I have found Supras for Shed prices but would you buy one at the low price they are... It’s cool that you did this... but the 330 had low spec...

Any way back on Topic... Need to find a Supra with-in now... 2k-6k... Manual and looks good...

Is there any ref to the body kits they have on... as there are bloody loads...

Thank you for taking the time to comment on this thread!

• 1 year later...

Well as the years pass by... I am now looking again!

Going to sell my latest BMW as the last one sold and had to scratch a E34 itch...

Now on the look out for a Supra... But finding it difficult to choose... Budget around what I get for the car...

Max 4k

Wish me luck... Hoping to get one and start a little project thread!

Here's what the 328i got replaced with...

Thanks for reading!

Welcome to the club, lovely cars you have had there.

At £4k you be looking at a nice NA manual or a rough TT Auto. These cars are getting more rare and as such the prices are quite solid on them.

You'll be totally converted once you own one!!

Welcome to the club, lovely cars you have had there.

At £4k you be looking at a nice NA manual or a rough TT Auto. These cars are getting more rare and as such the prices are quite solid on them.

You'll be totally converted once you own one!!

Would I be dreaming if I was to convert the N/A to a turbo or is there way too much cost and I would be better to save and get get it from the start?

What about a gearbox conversion from auto to manual? Costly and not worth it?

Thanks for the post!

Converting from an NA to a turbo is not something to have a crack at if your on a tight budget, you are bound to go over it and then you have spent loads in the process and may not have a finished article at the end, worse so if your using the Supra daily. However doing so will mean you learn huge ammounts about the car and get the car just as you want it. As said the 6 speed boxes are coming in around the 3-4k mark for a full conversion.

If your dead set on a turbo then buy a tt if thats what you want, if you want to go NA-T i suggest getting a manual in the first place. Lots of options really

Six speed conversion is around the £3k mark for parts then fitting on top.

5speed much cheaper but a weaker box.

Ahhh better off not doing it... Cheers...

welcome to the forum!!
Converting from an NA to a turbo is not something to have a crack at if your on a tight budget, you are bound to go over it and then you have spent loads in the process and may not have a finished article at the end, worse so if your using the Supra daily. However doing so will mean you learn huge ammounts about the car and get the car just as you want it. As said the 6 speed boxes are coming in around the 3-4k mark for a full conversion.

If your dead set on a turbo then buy a tt if thats what you want, if you want to go NA-T i suggest getting a manual in the first place. Lots of options really

I'll just have to hope for the best and it'll be a money pit any way... For my budget...

I best get saving!

If there is any one who wants to swap a Supra for a E34... I'm your man...