The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Help and info needed for best parts and what they do for TT to BPU etc

DodgyRog

Going to completely disagree, the HKS FCD is a piece of cr*p which reduces the signal from the TPS causing my car to run lean. By fitting a BCC it fixed the problem, they don't make greddy anymore but a few companies offer replacement BCC's. All info here http://www.mkiv.com/techarticles/bcc/why_bcc/Why_the_GReddy_BCC.htm

From the research I did I agree, thats why I went with the Thor one:D

I'd consider Oil temp, EGT and Boost gauges essential if I were building a bpu car.

I've always liked the Blitz digital boost controllers, though these tend to be quite pricey, even used.

I have got a Greddy PRofec B-SpecII Black boost controller (funny enough it turned up today), so was planning to use this as a boost gauge to start with if it will do

but yes I am on the look out for an EGT or AFR gauge, from the BPU write up, the AFR is the better one to go for though, is there a reason you have said an EGT Gauge though

• 1 month later...