The mkiv Supra Owners Club

My Day Of Brake Fitting. VERY Pic Heavy ;-)

a98pmalcolm

I may be wrong Malc, but you may find yourself needing a few more mm between the caliper and the back of the spokes on the front wheels mate, it looks like theres almost contact in one shot.

Time, as well as a bit of energetic braking and cornering will definitely tell.

Still looks fantastic though.

Guest Budz86

What a big difference they make! Look the nuts as well as being effective! As for the colour of the car, its probably the only thing I'd swap my white one for! :thumbs:

lol Manwithsupra.. Perhaps one day..

Thanks for the concern pedrosixfour but all seems well so far, its is over a mm gap.. Just but I'v tried some hard cornering and all seems well.

Only thing is with the 5mm spacing the rear arches do rub on the tyres on big bumps so we will be rolling the arches slightly Monday.

Thanks Mr Mitchell, I'll ignore the 2nd part of that comment :p But after months of looking these are the only wheels I felt were best suit the car to be honest... I could have for wheels that were £1k+ without tyres, but each to there own.. And these BK's that are now a year old still look suburb with no steering wheel shake and are in true

I'm glad you liked the thread :) And appreciate the great comments as always gang

P.S Currently in the making of my little dash mod, which I'm enjoying doing :D Will be up next week

Edited by a98pmalcolm (see edit history)

Thanks Mr Mitchell, I'll ignore the 2nd part of that comment :p But after months of looking these are the only wheels I felt were best suit the car to be honest... I could have for wheels that were £1k+ without tyres, but each to there own.. And these BK's that are now a year old still look suburb with no steering wheel shake and are in true

No they are a nice wheel dont get me wrong but i think your car deserves better! especially when single! it will be awesome. Plus you can ditch spacers if you get decent rims which are custom for the car