The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Epic Convoy To Suprapod.

JamieP

Even in my rear view mirror just loved now & then the A1 three lane single turbo line ups need to stop being convoy leader all the time & enjoy being in the middle of the crowd

:D still buzzing from it all now!!

Yeah was awesome looking infront and behind and seeing supras as far as the eye could see!!!

Being in front quite alot I think a gopro hero 2 Motorsport going to get this week to suck on the rear of my trd spoiler capturing all the action

Can you not attend next year as i still have a bangin headache from you! I thought NASA were launching a rocket when you were on the strip!!! ....... What a sound!!!!

Can you not attend next year as i still have a bangin headache from you! I thought NASA were launching a rocket when you were on the strip!!! ....... What a sound!!!!

:D;):D A sound not to be forgotten especially when after runners switched on

Please explain why it sounds like that? No one else that day made a sound like that! I have friends still txting me to find out how it sounds like it does?

Never heard what it sounds like while not in supra but a mixture of phr street single kit / external wastgate / screamer pipe / nur spec r & double decat is the cocktail of the imense roar from the rear end ;)

Just lucky I suppose that I don't do any sound restricted track days

Edited by lui (see edit history)

Never heard what it sounds like while not in supra but a mixture of phr street single kit / external wastgate / screamer pipe / nur spec r & double decat is the cocktail of the imense roar from the rear end ;)

Just lucky I suppose that I don't do any sound restricted track days

Cheers mate I will forward that rep on! Ha. It sounds fantastic. Top marks!!!