The mkiv Supra Owners Club

The fastest spooling single turbos comparison chart (Street Set -ups)

wallis

Lol....good old Jaime ;-)

It's great to speak our minds, makes for good reading imo.

But you have got it wrong mate I'm just getting the bug back, going to order the 3" HKS 1st decat section Monday morning and have just ordered my 5 gallon AEM water injection kit, cars going back to Ash's in a few weeks to be fitted up and once Ryans done some tweaking on the map, I think it's going to be great for 550bhp+ with a shit tonne of torque hopefully across the full range, and instant spooling!

Then the car will be finished with a new price tag to follow ;-)

Sorry Jaime for seeming aggressive I really was just messing about so apolagies on my behalf :-(

Then the car will be finished with a new price tag to follow ;-)

It wont add much more sale value to the car mate adding a extra 50-80hp ,plus then you will have forked out for the exhaust + aem w.injection + paying ash and ryan to end up selling it.

It wont add much more sale value to the car mate adding a extra 50-80hp ,plus then you will have forked out for the exhaust + aem w.injection + paying ash and ryan to end up selling it.

I'm aiming for closer the 600bhp if safely possible, and from recent events the whole for sale thing is under evaluation now due to costing on the project!

Fingers crossed this is going to be getting some very interesting results for a gret street set up !!!

With decent tyres traction dont start to become an issue till 800ish bhp imo..

Loads, dare I say most? single owners stick with normal (high spec) road tyres not the R888's you go for....

He his talking about street set ups, not drag racing. auto will always be better at drag racing than manual, TRD's car did well for bpu and it was very much setup for drag racing

On the street though a traffic light grand prix is effectively = a 1/4 mile drag

Yes it does make that much difference, ive had most setups and the more power you have the faster the car is, fact.

agreed that's undeniable with the traction issues above sorted more power equates to being faster, I've come across wrong on this one, I spose I mean to me if looks like all the talk is a bit of splitting hairs. I know a stock/mildly modded TT (that is the limit of my personal experience) can get you into serious speeds quickly so for the road to me I can't imagine 550bhp being any more useful to me than 450bhp

I may be way off the mark here but im going to speak my mind, i feel this thread was only started by yourself to try and help the sale of your car and justify the low bhp it made, again i doubt i would have posted anything if it was not for the fact you flew off the handle in the other thread telling Ian to shove his 2 pence up his arse.

oh hadn't seen any of that.....