The mkiv Supra Owners Club

New Engine!

JamieP

You've never had to wait more than two days for any of the parts you've purchased from me. Or am I lying?

I only remember buying a nitrous bottle, turns out nowhere I took it could refill it though, I use it to keep the back door open so alls good.

I only remember buying a nitrous bottle, turns out nowhere I took it could refill it though, I use it to keep the back door open so alls good.

Oh yeh that's right, the seat-belt clip was a freebee, and that arrived the next day too. Plenty of other people can vouch for me in buying and selling items, only ONE person in 4 years has had issues, but then, I had issues with him too. Please stop the digs unless you've personally experienced issues with me.

I use it to keep the back door open so alls good.

Sounds painful. :) UGP/Ben, I think people are only having a little lighthearted dig at you bud! I feel a bit sorry for you tbh, I myself have been on the receiving end of a 'Viperism'. He goes off like a small rabid dog that only calms down when you poke a finger in his rectum!

Sounds painful. :) UGP/Ben, I think people are only having a little lighthearted dig at you bud! I feel a bit sorry for you tbh, I myself have been on the receiving end of a 'Viperism'. He goes off like a small rabid dog that only calms down when you poke a finger in his rectum!

Thanks for the understanding. It looks like people who don't "poke a finger in his rectum" get the same treatment. I'd rather take the sh1t, excuse the pun. :D

Jamie, have you ever thought about putting this engine in your boat. I've got a spare supra radiator you can have to cool it if you want.

Nah mate, ugp had a boat with a 1uz in though iirc, had a helicopter pad on the back and towed it with his Lambo, kept it at his block of flats.

Nah mate, ugp had a boat with a 1uz in though iirc, had a helicopter pad on the back and towed it with his Lambo, kept it at his block of flats.

Is that the block of flats next to his recording studio and round the corner from his nightclub where he keeps his R8?

That's the one, Austec is supercharging his R8 I hear.

Twin superchargers iirc.

I also heard it was getting fans fitted to the rear so it can travel under water like James bonds Lotus, and wings like chitty chitty bang bang.