The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Smoked Rear Lights - Now With Pictures Day and Night

listy

The C-West covers are quite a bit darker than these when seen in person. As I said, the tints aren't actually as dark as they look in the pics of them in the car. The true tint is better visible in the pics of the lights off the car.

The reflectors do shine through, so wont have a problem, unless the Roz decide to be anal, which very rarely happens round my way :)

I have both these spray tinted on my black supra with the same product and the C-west covers on the Blue. The C-west actually are quite light in comparison, e.g.

Never had any issues with either, though I'd be more concerned about a fog light than the reflectors.

I can confirm it won't be an issue for MOT time, I had a civic which I also sprayed tinted the rear lights. Like yours the reflector was visible through the tint. The car went to several MOT stations & never once had an issue or mention. As you mention in the picture you can clearly see the reflector.

I think it looks nice on a white car.

:)