The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Abz's white NA Supra at Invisible Touch Detailing

Stonkin

You weren't joking were you Christian when you said that you took hundreds of pictures! :D

Thank you all for the lovely comments, it is indeed a lovely example & NOW it ACTUALLY looks stunning!!

I asked Christian to do a write up for me, because every time I see one of his threads I normally grab a cup of tea. Some biscuits, and have a nice read through and see the Magician at work (I think we need to nick name him this). A few of my colleagues were also interested as well as a few members who have seen the car in flesh at the Bluewater meet.

I honestly can not explain how HAPPY I was when I collected the car. I drove home the whole way with a grin on my face. I had been meaning to get the car sorted as soon as I brought it but I never got round to drop it off, the Dragonball was the perfect excuse. I drove the car from London to Rotterdam and back again without even cleaning it once and despite killing 2,000 files the car still looks clean. It rained over night on Saturday and after a 10 minute drive my car was completely dry! The rain just formed into droplets and just rolled off!

Christian you are a legend and I can not recommend the work you do enough, as Clay mentioned I don't even know how to wash a car properly. Christian had some nightmares when I told him I normally just take it every week to the local polish car wash :D - His advise has really helped me understand what I need to do and ensure I keep the paint work in fantastic condition.

Thank you again. :)

Looks fantastic now :cool:

Having owned 3 white Supras, I can vouch for how dull the white paint goes if left. Is that a masking line around the rear side window in the 16th picture? Seems to show up on alot of Supras.

The OZ Futuras are very special, they used to be reasonably common on Lambos, Ferraris and Maseratis years ago, often sporting emormous dishes.

Thanks Jason, I am warming to them more. I think it will look better sitting a tad lower. Though after seeing Mario's car in the flesh with the CCW's I think I am going to track a pair down and have these up for sale. As lovely as they are, I am in love with the CCW's.

:love:

Abz, as your car lives outside, I really wouldn't recommend getting polished ccw's like Mario's! You will spend the rest of your life keeping them looking good ;)

Let's put it this way, I am tempted to move house for them wheels :D

I know you mean though, let's see.

Can't beat the CCW's Abz, if they ever get too much to polish just get Ibrar to powder coat the centres black.

He done mine and they looked amazing once he'd finished with them.

It's great that we have so many amazing traders on this forum!!

Top Job Christian! looks so much better. Was waiting to see how a stage 1 would look on a white car, fantastic result mate! and by Abz's comment he seems well chuffed too :D quick question...did you use Meguiars M205 throughout the whole car? also did you use it on a finishing pad or cutting pad? cheers

Top Job Christian! looks so much better. Was waiting to see how a stage 1 would look on a white car, fantastic result mate! and by Abz's comment he seems well chuffed too :D quick question...did you use Meguiars M205 throughout the whole car? also did you use it on a finishing pad or cutting pad? cheers

Hi mate, yes M205 was used throughout the whole car, this was done on a 3M polishing pad. A cutting pad would have removed more defects but left an awful overall finish, a finishing pad would have been too soft and not removed enough defects.