The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Suprapod Convoy Saturday 7th July

Josh

A few of us have expressed interest in a convoy from the Midlands to Suprapod.

I'm planning on going on the Saturday, staying Saturday night then coming back on the Sunday. I'll be camping, as I can't afford to stay miles and miles away or rent a lodge.

Get some names down :)

1. Josh

I'm interested in this depending on route and meet times. What's the plan?

No plan as of yet. I'm at J3 of the M5. Someone else is J2. The 'Num brothers are quite close to me if they're up for it.

I reckon wait for some names then decide where to meet and stuff. We have 2 months :)

• 2 weeks later...
I'm interested in this depending on route and meet times. What's the plan?

You need M1 All the way so this convoy is really west mids creeps, opps I mean peeps only :D

Why not come with the derbyshire lot down to lui's convoy at toddington ;)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
People still on for this? My plan is still to go on the Saturday morning and come back in the evening :)

That's what I'm doing.. Was just going to drive up myself in the morning as there wasn't much discussion in here and thought that people made other plans.

That's what I'm doing.. Was just going to drive up myself in the morning as there wasn't much discussion in here and thought that people made other plans.

Where are you going from? I'm M5 J3, so could meet on the way if you go past there.